Guava – Herbal Medicine that can Cure many Diseases – Guava actually tastes good. Only, guava contains many seeds, so many people are lazy to eat.
Guava (Psidium guajava) spread extends to Southeast Asia including Indonesia, to South Asia, India and Sri Lanka.
Guava can thrive in low-lying areas until at an altitude of 1200 meters above sea level. At the age of 2-3 years, guava has begun to bear fruit. Seeds many and there in the flesh.
Some diseases can be treated by the guava is diabetes mellitus, ulcer, Diarrhea (abdominal pain), Cold; Thrush, skin pain, and a new wound.
Here are some of the benefits of guava:
1. The fruit is very rich in vitamin C and some types of minerals that can counteract the various types of degenerative diseases, as well as keep in shape.
2. The leaves and bark contain antibacterial substances, which can cure some diseases.
3. Guava leaves can be used for the treatment of diarrhea, gastroenteritis, and other complaints related to digestion.
4. guava bark also has antibacterial activity. Extracts from both parts of this plant are toxic in vitro (anti-poison) against some bacterial causes of diarrhea, such as Staphylococcus, Salmonella, Shigella, Bacillus, Escherichia coli, Clostridium, and Pseudomonas
5. Guava fruit can be consumed in the form of fresh or processed into various products such as jams, jellies, pastes, lunkhead, and juice.
6. Guava also contains potassium, about 14 mg/100 g fruit. Potassium works to increase the regularity of the heartbeat, activating muscle contractions, regulating delivery of nutrients to other cells of the body, control fluid balance in the body tissue, as well as lowering high blood pressure (hypertension).
7. Guava is also a source of fiber (dietary fiber). Dietary fiber is beneficial for preventing various degenerative diseases, such as colon cancer (colon cancer), diverticulosis, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disorders, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and kidney stones.
8. Guava has a higher nutritional content, such as vitamin C, potassium, and iron. Guava fruit is free of saturated fatty acids and sodium, low fat and energy, but high in fiber food.
Guava also contains tannins, which cause a sense of Sepat on fruit but also serve to facilitate the digestive system, blood circulation, and is useful for attacking viruses.
Guava also contains potassium, which works to increase the regularity of the heartbeat, activating muscle contractions, regulating delivery of nutrients to other cells of the body, control fluid balance in tissues and cells as well as lower total cholesterol and blood triglycerides, as well as lowering blood pressure high (hypertension).
In guava also found that lycopene potential nutrients other than fiber. Lycopene is karatenoid (important pigment in plants) found in blood (0.5 moles by liter of blood) and has anti-oxidant activity. Lycopene epidemiologic research on a study conducted by researchers in Italy, including 2706 cases of cancer of the oral cavity, esophagus, stomach, colon and rectum, if consuming lycopene increased, especially on the guava fruit is red, seedy and sweet taste have effect on the body provides protection from some types of cancer.
Besides the benefits of guava to maintain a healthy heart and blood vessels and prevent the emergence of cancer, strengthen the immune system against disease, promote health gums, teeth and capillaries and helps iron absorption and wound healing. Guava is also efficacious anti-inflammatory, anti-diarrhea and stop bleeding, for example in patients with dengue hemorrhagic fever.
source : http://www.sendokgarpu.com/tips/segudang-manfaat-jambu-biji/659/
Incoming search terms:
- guava herbal medicine
- disease treatement in guava
- guava leaves as herbal medicine
- guava as herbal medicine
- guava herb
- guava juice cures
- what can guava leaves or fruit cures
- what are the diseases that can cure by guava
- what diseases can be treated by guava?\
- guava can cure diabetes